The Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies recognizes outstanding contributions to Chemistry through the PFCS Outstanding Achievement Awards. The awards aim to:
- Inspire the youth to take up chemistry
- Recognize outstanding contribution of chemists to development of discipline
- Recognize outstanding and exemplary contributions to society through chemistry
The PFCS Outstanding Achievement Awards is given under four categories:
- Chemistry Education
- Chemical Research
- Chemical Industry
- Service to the Chemistry Profession
Click here for more information about the categories.
Guidelines for Nomination
- The following are excluded from the nominations: members of the PFCS board, members of the PFCS Awards Committee and the members of the National Organizing Committee and the Steering Committee for the 35th Philippine Chemistry Congress (PCC).
- The nomination will be evaluated by the PFCS Awards Committee which may consult experts as needed.
- Submit three (3) copies of the following documents including recent passport size picture of the nominee:
- Comprehensive Resume
- List of Publications
- List of Awards, Dates of Awards and Award-Giving body
- The deadline for submission is on or before 15 March 2020
- Kindly submit the requirements
to: Dr.Glenn V. Alea
Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies Inc. (PFCS)
Unit 233 Cityland Pioneer Condominium
Pioneer St., Barangay Highway Hills